Colombia. After a break of a couple of years, the TecnoTelevisión University Contest returns in 2022, which seeks to recognize the work of students of careers related to audiovisual production in Colombia.
Organized by the magazine TVyVideo+Radio and the TecnoTelevisión fair, the eighth version of the Contest has its call open until Friday, September 2 and the winner will be known on October 20 within the framework of TecnoTelevisión Colombia in Corferias.
Those interested in participating should:
- Present an audiovisual piece of maximum ten (10) minutes.
- Audiovisual pieces must tell a story.
- The contestant can choose the theme and genre they wish to address in their audiovisual piece.
The quality of the proposed works will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Communicative innovation: creativity of the treatment of the theme present in the production.
- Audiovisual narrative: creative use of image and sound through innovation and creation of new formats.
- Technical quality: the final product presented must accredit a sound level and visual invoice that approves the broadcasting standards of an open television channel.
The creators of the winning audiovisual piece will receive:
- Recognition plate.
- Article in the magazine TVyVideo+Radio highlighting the profile of the winner(s) and the work.
- A technical kit to be defined