- CNTV Fund opened its call for programs in 2024
Chile. The National Television Council's Fund for the Promotion of the Production of Quality Programming opened its 2024 call for audiovisual producers.
- Luma Media had a training day on lighting
Mexico. With the attendance of more than fifty registered professionals, Luma Media Solutions held two professional talks called Lighting Techniques for Cinema and Lighting...
- Blackmagic Week Colombia, hands-on and educational experience
Colombia. Blackmagic Week 2024 is scheduled for March 12 and 13 at the prestigious Residence Inn By Marriott Hotel, located at Cl. 90 #No 16-30, in Bogota, Colombia. This...
- Cash cut in audiovisual content consumption in 2023
Mexico. In today's relevant audiovisual content market, there is a multiplicity of alternatives that enable access through different platforms, devices and technologies.
- Igson celebrates 10 years and opens office in the United States
Latin America. Since Igson's founding in 2014, they have been actively involved in the broadcast community to offer innovative solutions and ideas that adapt to the needs of...
- Merlin receives recognition from Canon
Brazil. This week the "Canon Exclusive Resellers" was held at Casa Canon in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with the promotion by Merlin Distribuidora, with the aim of training its...
- Deployment of 5G networks begins in Colombia
Colombia. The ICT Minister, Mauricio Lizcano, signed the resolutions that allow the winners of the 5G auction to start deploying the networks throughout Colombia. With this,...
- Peru advances in the implementation of DTT
Peru. Lima and Callao, considered as Territory 1, according to the Master Plan for the Implementation of Digital Terrestrial Television, DTT, is advancing and there are more...
- UHDTV and its implementation
Why isn't UHDTV yet part of the current television production infrastructure? By: IEEE, PhD Carlos Pantsios
- Contents: Free-to-air TV vs. Free-to-Air TV Digital
Despite the growing offer and preference for streaming platforms, traditional linear television continues to be an essential part of people's lives in Mexico. Ernesto...
- Promotion of digital TV
Although the analog switch-off in Latin America is behind schedule initially, governments are looking to speed up the process. Richard Santa
- The Ibero-American Association of Colorists will be presented
Latin America. This Friday, February 23, the first Ibero-American Chromathon will be held, a face-to-face event in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and virtual through Youtube. The...
- Sora, new artificial intelligence to create videos
Latin America. The company OpenAI, creator of Chat GPT, announced the creation of a new artificial intelligence aimed at creating videos from texts called Sora.
- Beta version of system for content creation launched
Latin America. Strada is a cloud-based platform that eliminates the complexities and inefficiencies faced by professional content creators.
- MinTic will receive comments for Abre Cámara 2024 call
Colombia. Until 05:00 p.m. next Friday, February 23, the Ministry of ICT will receive comments on the draft document for the audiovisual calls Abre Cámara 2024, through the...