Latin America. Since the beginning of the year, Xperi Inc. It has presented its most recent technological solutions related to the radio industry through the various national and international events in which it has participated.
Those who have visited the Xperi stands, have lived the experience of HD Radio stations on board different cars, where they enjoy benefits such as:
• Digital sound.
• Images and texts.
In addition, engaging, rich and accessible multimedia content, through DTS AutoStage, the hybrid global radio platform that integrates all existing forms of radio broadcasting:
• Analog signal.
• Digital (HD Radio and DAB).
In this way, users have been able to enjoy an unprecedented multimedia experience in the car's cabin, which is already found in more than 100 car models globally.
Importantly, as part of the 100th edition of the NAB Show, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Xperi launched the DTS AutoStage Broadcaster Portal, which marks a new era in the use of analytics for the benefit of broadcasters.
The DTS AutoStage Broadcaster Portal provides access to accurate, real-time information about how DTS users interact with radio stations. Thus, broadcasters can know:
• The scope of the station, i.e. what market share it has in a given locality.
• The sessions or times drivers tuned in to their station and the average listening time.
• The performance of the most popular programs, formats and content, as well as the comparison with previous periods.
• The heat map that shows the location of the cars that are tuning into the station.
• Top charts that indicate which is the most listened to content.
The 5th annual Product of the Year Awards ceremony took place at the same event, with Xperi receiving the Product of the Year award in the Creation (Radio) category by DTS AutoStage Broadcaster Portal.
On the other hand, Radioworld, one of the world's leading radio magazines, distinguished DTS AutoStage Brodcaster Portal with the Best of Show 2023 award at the event.
In addition, at the International Broadcasting Convention 2023 (IBC) in Amsterdam, held from September 15 to 18, 2023, Xperi was recognized with the Best of Show award by DTS AutoStage Brodcaster Portal.
And Mexico was no exception, proof of this has been Xperi's participation in the ninth edition of the Expo Feria Internacional Broadcast Mexico 2023, which took place at Expo Guadalajara on October 26 and 27, through important events such as:
• The power of radio through user experience and analytics by Fabián Zamarrón and Jorge Chávez, Director and Senior Manager, respectively, of Xperi LATAM.
• Xperi's DTS AutoStage recognition as Innovative Technology of the Year BCMX2023.
Interested broadcasters can take advantage of all the benefits offered by the DTS AutoStage Broadcaster Portal by joining it free of charge, for which they only have to register at the following link: https://onboarding.connectedrad.io/