On this occasion Pinnacle Group presented solutions and workflows for high quality productions in Full HD and 4K with Blackmagic Design. As well as powerful cameras, where the Pocket 6K and the URSA 12K stood out. Similarly, it showcased Hollyland's wireless intercoms and wireless iídeo transmitters, Aida Imaging's POV HDMI microcameras, and the Yolobox Pro and Mini portable system.
All the products mentioned, according to the brand are ideal for religious productions. Podcast and hybrid events, among other audiovisual production options.
Specifically, the list of products that were shown by Pinnacle Group are:
Complete system for Full HD / HDMI production
- ATEM Mini Extreme ISO (switcher, recorder, encoder + Blackmagic Design camera control)
- Video Assist (Monitoring / Multiview)
- HDMI video inputs: Studio 4K Plus cameras, Pockets and Micro cameras from AIDA Imaging
Complete system for 4K production
- ATEM Television Studio Pro 4k (switcher + Blackmagic Design camera control)
- Video Assist 12G (4K Monitoring)
- WebPresenter 4K
- HyperDeck Studio Pro 4K (4K Recording)
- SDI video inputs: Studio 4K Pro cameras + URSA G2
Blackmagic Design Cameras
- Pocket 6K Pro
- Studio 4K Plus
- Studio 4K Pro
- URSA Broadcast G2
- URSA 12K
From the HOLLYLAND brand, the MarsT1000 + Solidcom C1 4S / 6S intercoms, the Mars 300Pro Enhanced + Mars400S Pro + Cosmo C1 wireless video transmitters and the LARK 150 Duo in microphones were exhibited.
From AIDA IMAGING the POV microcameras were shown: HD100-A + UHD100-A, from YOLOLIV the portable all-in-one system Yolobox Pro + Yolobox Mini and from E-IMAGE the tripods EK610 + EI7050 + MOTUS 22.