Latin America. Megatrax, the background music company for your productions, invites you: A learning webinar on creativity and copyright. The webinar is on May 31 at 11 AM Pacifica. The Webinar via Zoom is completely free and is part of Megatrax's webinar series to train you on productions and help you grow professionally.
This webinar is expected to connect creatives from the audio and audiovisual industry throughout Latin America with a group of experts from internationally recognized brands on practices in both audio and audiovisual content that are impacting the business today and in the future. This webinar will be divided with the first part for creatives with themes to accelerate creativity. The second part will talk about the mistakes that producers make when not knowing about copyright and many questions will be answered on the subject.
When: Tuesday, May 31 at 11:00 AM, Los Angeles Pacific Time.
Panelists: Erick Bernal – Craft Producer, Sandra Angulo – Craft Post Production Coordinator, Miguel de Narváez – Manager Miguel de Narváez MyE, Cesar Guerrero – General Director and Producer Studio Guillot, Fernando Arancibia – General Director Reel, David Bello – VP Programming MLC Media. Moderator: Rafael Aboy, Newsline Report
Questions and Topics addressed within the webinar include:
• What is the biggest challenge that is impacting today's creatives? What solutions exist for these challenges?
• How can I improve my ideas to write copy that stands out and identifies with my brand?
• Receive specific ideas such as developing your creativity and reaching an end with better results.
• How can I measure my results?
• What tools can be used to get highlights in my advertising?
• How important is it to use music within my productions?
• How can we accelerate multicultural productions?
• What are the most important points to produce something impactful for my customers?
• How to trigger keywords and visuals to create more impactful productions
And about legal copyright stuff:
• Can I record music I watch or listen to on Youtube, on the radio, or elsewhere on the internet including music on music provider pages?
• Am I in legal danger if I use music that I found on the internet and I am using in my productions?
• What can I do if I suspect that maybe I made a mistake and possibly used music illegally?
• How does music contain fingerprints? What does that mean?
• Who is monitoring radio, television, commercial networks?
• Why should I license music legally?
• Can I use my license to provide music to other radio or TV stations or other digital platform?
• If I am an independent producer and buy a part that I will use for production at a particular radio station, do I have to pay again for the same part if I use it at another station?
• If under "royalty free" music allow me to use it in any medium? (Radio, TV, Internet transmission)
• Would authorization have to be requested from you directly or with a representative of yours in Latin America, to carry out such public communication and, if so, what requirements are necessary and/or what procedure should be managed?
• If any, will you have entered into an agreement with a Collective Management Society, which administered the use of the phonograms that are part of your catalog and to which authorization of some kind must be requested?