Colombia. This Friday, September 2, closes the call for the fourth version of the TecnoTelevisión University Contest in 2016, organized by the magazine TVyVideo+Radio, seeks to recognize the work carried out in universities by future professionals in the industry, in order to encourage interest in their practical training through a video in which they narrate a story of free theme.
That is why TecnoTelevisión&Radio seeks from the Contest university filmmakers who show and bear witness with their achievements, stories on a topic of their interest, that they are passionate about, and so they can capture in their videos the best narrative and technical qualities, which account for their skills and knowledge during their training process.
Definition of the theme
1. Audiovisual pieces must tell a story.
2. The contestant can choose the theme and genre they want to address in their audiovisual piece.
3. The decisions of the jury are final. The participants, once they submit their works to be considered by a jury, assume that they have the experience and the necessary criteria to make the best choice and in the end so that they do not come out winners, they fully accept it.
Know all the rules of the Contest, by clicking here.
The creators of the winning audiovisual piece will receive:
- Recognition plate.
- Article in the magazine TVyVideo+Radio highlighting the profile of the winner(s) and the work.
- A recording kit that includes:
- Panasonic AG-GH4U Camera
- Tripod 7080-AA Tripod Kit de E-Image
- Fluotec Starmaker Bi-Color Pack 1 G6LED104 Lighting
For more information you can write to the academic coordinator of TecnoTelevisión&Radio, Richard Santa, at email@example.com or visit www.tecnotelevision.com