Colombia. The VSM−4x4HFS is a fade-switching matrix that the Kramer company will bring to the eighth version of TecnoTelevisión&Radio, which will be held between November 9 and 12, which can also be used as a 2x2 wall video driver or double or quadruple multi screen.
The unit allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching without a hop). The VSM−4x4HFS supports HDMI resolutions with deep color, up to eight audio channels and includes HDCP per port and EDID settings.
Among its main features and main applications are:
• PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology
• Compatible HDTV.
• 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDMI Scaled Outputs.
• Selection of Operating Modes:
- Switching matrix
- Video wall
- Dual screen
- Quad screen
• Bezel correction options. (In video wall mode)
• Supports HDMI
• Embedded Audio - Supports Dolby Digital PLus, Dolby TrueHD and others
• EDID and HDCP settings per Port.
• Resolution - VGA input to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p, 480p output to 1080p.
• Multiple Aspect Ratio in Output.
• ProcAmp Included - Color, hue, hue, noise, contrast and brightness.
• Flexible Control Options:
- Buttons on front panel
- IR Remote Control with On-Screen Menu
• 4 Positions of Memory Presets
• Mini USB connector, for firmware update.
• Size: 19"